Has the "founders" on-rev package been reduced to 25 GB?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 10:46:06 EDT 2015

Everyone I've ever met or spoke to at runrev has been great, and as a
group, I think I trust them more than any other group of corporate people
i've ever dealt with.

Like most, I chalk this sort of thing up to an "oops." Unfortunately
growing pains can indeed be painful, and nobody can deny RR has been going
through some rather large changes.