[fan boy] Re: Has the "founders" on-rev package been reduced to 25 GB?

JB sundown at pacifier.com
Sat Jul 11 02:10:57 EDT 2015

They have made a lot of changes.  My Enterprise license
is Forever.

I am glad to hear you have the correct amount of space
and I hope everyone else does too.  I am not using any
of my space.  I also have a large amount of space with my
internet provider that I am not using.  Anytime I want I can
use all the space i need for free.  The Indy offer does not
interest me because I have reason to believe the program
I am going to sell will exceed the Indy limits.  That is why I
said I am more interested in the business license.  I am
developing that program with Revolution so all of my work
falls within my Enterprise license.  Recently there were post
about developing commercial products without a commercial
license.  What ever the rules are I am legally writing my code.

John Balgenorth