Has the "founders" on-rev package been reduced to 25 GB?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Jul 10 23:21:54 EDT 2015

JB wrote:

 > I am not using any space but I have no reason to
 > trust the Indie License forever price if forever has
 > a limited meaning to the LiveCode Team.

Using "if" like that is really cool, as it allows us to say things
without being accountable to them.  Let me try:  "If JB eats kittens,
surely we have no reason to trust him with any pets." Yep, good fun.

Did you actually get a notice from the LiveCode team in which they've
attempted to unilaterally alter some contractual agreement with you, or
are you just making stuff up?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems