OSX Standalone Question

William Prothero prothero at earthednet.org
Fri Jul 10 14:14:53 EDT 2015

Folks:
Dumb question, but can’t find an answer anywhere. The OSX standalone settings has a box for “Signature” which is filled with ???? by default. I assume this is my name that I use as a developer? TRUE?

Then, to get a code signed version of the standalone app, I need to use AppWrapper 3? I don’t see any descriptions of how to actually get the app signature applied to the app. Xcode can generate a certificate, but then I need to get it onto my app. AppWrapper indicates that the bundle is broken. I’m using LC 7.0.5 (haven’t downloaded with xCode 6.4.  Haven’t downloaded LC 7.0.6 yet.

Any link to help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Bill

William A. Prothero