Stacks that won't delete

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Jul 9 14:29:09 EDT 2015

Yes, I seem to remember the result was time sensitive too and that it
worked OK when stepping through with debug, which also extends the time
between operations of course.  Only difference is that I have experienced
this off and on over several years whereas it seems your script has worked
OK until recently.