how to get an option button with a full size icon?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Jul 7 11:20:54 EDT 2015

Hello,

I tested to get an option button 80x20 with an full size icon 80x20 and the
text (the selected option) shown.

To get the icon over the full size of the button, I have to set the margins
to 0 and align the text to left or right. But this causes also that the text
margin is 0, so that the text is right at the edge.

IS it a wanted behavior, that the margins affect also the icon, or is this a
"bug"? My only solution up to now is to rebuild my own option button with a
button and a field, controlled by myself. Any other idea?

Tiemo