Wiki software, anyone?

David Bovill david at viral.academy
Tue Jul 7 06:21:18 EDT 2015

I just turned up at Naples and transferred from bus to train. On route I
got surrounded by a team - someone slowed down from front, someone tapped
on my shoulder claiming dirt on my jacket and someone else pick-pocketed me
from the side - it was all done in the best possible taste.

I'm going to need a new phone.