including a library in a standalone

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 20:08:15 EDT 2015

On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 4:41 PM, Mike Bonner <bonnmike at gmail.com> wrote:

> The library stack is a substack of the mainstack I assume?  If so, make
> sure you haven''t set things so that it breaks out substacks into separate
> stackfiles.  (at which point its no longer monolithic) If the library stack
> isn't a substack, you should make it so that it is.(in code, set the
> mainstack of stack "librarystack" to "NameOfTheMainstack")

It's a fresh substack.

My prepCmpl routine copies the entire file, deletes extraneous stacks, and
then adds a couple of stacks from the library back in, and then it compiles.

A quick "answer exists(stack "dhLib")" confirmed that the stack was indeed
in the standalone, but "library dhLib" fails.

And now I'm back to the very long compile times; I think it's been at it
over ten minutes . . .

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462