Release 6.7.6 / 7.0.6

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sun Jul 5 13:18:48 EDT 2015

Mark Wieder wrote:

 > On 07/04/2015 09:27 AM, Richmond wrote:
 >
 >> Bug report 15574
 >
 > I tried to add info to the bug report, but the quality center is down
 > right now. I managed to launch both commercial and community 6.7.6
 > builds on my 64-bit linux Mint 17 system.

I believe both the RQCC being down and the bug itself may be related to
the recent DDoS attack.  I'm unable to reproduce this issue this morning
under Ubuntu 14.10.  I would try again while the servers appear to be
working well.

 > I've never been able to launch from the installer window, and I've
 > rather given up trying.

This was fixed several months ago with some of the GDK improvements
Fraser implemented in v7.

Please keep in mind that v6 will remain a subset of v7, and going
forward that subset will get ever smaller as work continues at a good
clip on v7 and later.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems