Datagrid Form [Solved]

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sat Jul 4 16:50:55 EDT 2015

OK, mystery solved.  I had to set the "empty row height" property of the
datagrid (in the Inspector) to the height of the row template.  As soon as
I did that, all works fine.

I'm not sure why I needed to do that.  The Datagrid manual includes this in
its description of the dgProps["row height"]:

  "If this property is not set for a form whose 'fixed control height' is
true then the record template group height is used."
 Anyway, I'm happy now.

Pete