Wiki software, anyone?

Mark Rauterkus mark.rauterkus at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 14:32:53 EDT 2015

Hi,

I'm looking for any open-source software that helps to manage wiki pages
and a wiki site with LiveCode.

A long time ago there was a tiny bit of chatter about someone working to
make an interface or something that would allow for plugging content into
wikis via LiveCode.

I have to make 200+ new wiki home pages for our camper kids and would love
to have a script that was done in LiveCode to talk with the wiki server.

Perhaps it is simple, but not so much for me.

Thanks for the pointers, if they exist.

--
Ta.

Mark Rauterkus       Mark at Rauterkus.com
PPS Summer Dreamers' Swim & Water Polo Camp Executive Coach
Varsity Boys Swim Coach, Pittsburgh Obama Academy
Recent Head Water Polo Coach, Carnegie Mellon University Women's Club Team
Pittsburgh Combined Water Polo Team

http://CLOH.org

412 298 3432 = cell