Release 6.7.6 / 7.0.6

Peter TB Brett peter.brett at livecode.com
Sat Jul 4 11:43:00 EDT 2015

On 2015-07-04 09:56, Richmond wrote:
> On 01/07/15 16:28, Sebastien Nouat wrote:
>> Dear List Members,
>>
>> We are pleased to announce the release of LiveCode 6.7.6 and 7.0.6
>> Stable. This release is a stable release, in which all the bugs fixed
>> in the .6 versions are now stable. The list of bugs fixed in those
>> versions can be found in the Release Notes (in the RC 1, RC 2 and RC
>> 3-specific bug fixes).
>>

> Pleased or not, 6.7.6 final does NOT run on my 32 bit Linux box:
>
> Xubuntu 32 bit, 15.04, 6 GB RAM
>
> Installed 6.7.6 as "You Only"

Hi Richmond,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble.

To make sure that this problem doesn't get lost in the backlog over the
weekend, could you please file a bug report?  One of the team will then
look into it on Monday.  If we find a problem, we can make sure that a
fix makes it into 6.7.7 RC 1.

Have a great weekend,

                             Peter

--