how to check for unnecessary local declarations?

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Fri Jul 3 14:53:33 EDT 2015

On 07/03/2015 11:11 AM, Peter Haworth wrote:
> Nice!  Only thing I don't see is dealing with block comments - the things
> surrounded by "/*" and "*/" and possibly spanning several lines.

There's some DRY cleanup that could be done as well.
Feel free to make it better and submit the changes.
It's all on bitbucket, and unfortunately it's a LiveCode stack rather
than text files so you can't submit git pull requests, but drop me a
note or create an issue.

https://bitbucket.org/mwieder/glx2/wiki/Home

--
  Mark Wieder