menu buttons and showname

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Jul 2 11:47:14 EDT 2015

Good point. For lots of reasons, the names of my option menus aren't
suitable for display to a user. Maybe the cleanest thing to do then is, if
the text of the menu is empty, set its label as suggested by Richard. I
like that. Most of the menus in question are under the control of a
behavior so this is easy to implement.