Retrieve email and attachments from Exchange Server

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Jul 1 11:46:54 EDT 2015

Skip Kimpel wrote:

 > I need the ability to tap into an Exchange Server account and grab
 > text / attachments from emails sitting in that account.
 >
 > Can anybody think of a way to do that via LC?

I don't have an answer but I might have a clue:  Since Vista, Windows
has become increasingly interesting in enabling interoperability through
its PowerShell scripting language.

There may be a way to dig up relevant PowerShell scripts and call them
from LiveCode with the shell function.

Please let us know what you find.

--
  Richard Gaskin