[ANN] Super quick and easy deployment to plugged in iOS devices

Matthias Rebbe | M-R-D matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Wed Jul 1 06:13:15 EDT 2015

Hi,

it seems i am doing something wrong.
I copied the file to the plugins folder and i can see my iOS device in the LC ide under Development->Test target.
I selected the device, but pressing the Test button only let me select a folder where the standalone shall be saved.
The standalone is saved in the selected folder, but nothing is installed on my iPhone.

So what am i doing wrong?

Regards,

Matthias