extracting the thumbnail from digital photos?

Michael Doub mikedoub at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 14:53:06 EST 2015

Ethan,

Clearly I missed was you were asking.   It seems that you are trying to
capture that initial image of the website within a browser.

I would be inclined to just take a screen shapshot and resize it.

If you want to do this within livecode you are going to need to create a
browser instance in a stack and then use import snapshot to capture the
image of the website.  You can then resize this image to be used in your
button.  Take a look a the revBrowser control tutorial and import
snapshot dictionary entry.

-= Mike