extracting the thumbnail from digital photos?

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 13:35:22 EST 2015

Hi Mike,

Michael Doub wrote
> In my implementation I put all of the thumbnails into an array.
> If there are no thumbnails found, the array is empty.

Many Thanks for including this function in your library. :D
In this way, everyone will find it and use in their programs.

By the way, I noticed that you only have 6 math functions
in MasterLibrary. Look this stack published by Dave Jones:
www.rsmas.miami.edu/personal/djones/metacard/joneslib.mc

He wrote this message to the MetaCard maillist:
https://www.mail-archive.com/metacard@lists.runrev.com/msg00361.html

Just for curiosity, Why MasterLibrary try to connect to
the internet when opened?

Many Thanks again for publishing this wonderful resource!

Al