Line Attributes of Char Chunks

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Jan 29 18:42:13 EST 2015

I'd say if it used to work in 6.7 and it doesn't work in 7.0 and the change
is not mentioned in the Release Notes, you should file a bug report. RunRev
will decide if it's a documentation bug or a software bug.  Since the whole
area of text processing changed so much in 7.0, I could certainly see that
something like this might get overlooked.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>