semi-OT: TestFlight.com beta testing closing

Chris Sheffield cs_livecode at icloud.com
Tue Jan 27 13:53:06 EST 2015

Ralph,

I think I got it to work. I created an app build using an App Store distribution profile, not Ad Hoc, as Colin suggested. I also added the following to my StoreEntitlements file:

<key>beta-reports-active</key>
<true/>

This should go right before the closing </dict> tag, if you’re just using a text editor. I would recommend creating a copy of that file before modifying it, just in case. After creating a build and uploading it, I no longer see the beta entitlement warning, and I can turn on beta testing for that build. Pretty cool. :)

So it seems as though RunRev simply need to add this to the entitlements file in a future release of LiveCode. That should fix the issue for everyone going forward.