semi-OT: TestFlight.com beta testing closing

Chris Sheffield cs_livecode at icloud.com
Tue Jan 27 11:59:43 EST 2015

Ralph,

At this point your guess is as good as mine. I’m not totally sure how to make it work. Haven’t had a chance to try it yet. If someone from RunRev happens to see this and wants to chime in, that would be great. I am planning on filing a bug/enhancement request about this, if no one has done it already.

I do know that you wouldn’t do it exactly like this, however. As Colin stated, this is how it’s done for Adobe AIR. You wouldn’t use a CDATA block for LiveCode, for example.

I’ve got some time today. I’ll play around with it a bit and see what I can figure out. I’ll let you know.

Chris