[ANN] Unicode compliant Chooser Widgets available

Bob Warren bobwarren at howsoft.com
Sun Jan 25 19:57:19 EST 2015

Over the years, many of you have downloaded my "File/Folder/Picture
Chooser Widgets" for Linux and Windows, which work only in English.
Well now, thanks to LiveCode 7.0.1, a Unicode Compliant (international)
Edition is available. Here are the relevant links:

GENERAL DESCRIPTION:
http://www.howsoft.com/runrev/runrev_stacks_index.htm

DOWNLOADS:
http://www.howsoft.com/runrev/downloads/

LINUX HELP:
http://www.howsoft.com/runrev/linchoosers/

WINDOWS HELP:
http://www.howsoft.com/runrev/winchoosers/

Also, see the "readme.txt" that comes with the download.

As a precaution, I have given these widgets "Beta" status.
Please test them to your satisfaction before distributing them.

Regards to all,

Bob Warren

P.S. When using the Unicode Demo, note that the widget output files are
now "_file_chooser_choice.htm" and "_picture_chooser_choice.htm" rather
than "_file_chooser_choice.txt" and "_picture_chooser_choice.txt" as shown.
The latter file names are for the Legacy version. Apologies.