Duplicate simultaneous calls to same handler

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Jan 23 17:30:30 EST 2015

It would be easy to tell. Start a counter in a local variable before one of the wait with messages statements, increment the counter by one, then after the wait with messages command put the counter into the message box, then subtract one from the counter. If it queues you should see counters going over 1. If not you will only ever see 1.

Bob S