Mac Menu Bar Apps

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Jan 21 12:17:07 EST 2015

Thanks Matthias.  Once again, no mention in the dictionary of statusicon,
statusiconmenu, or statusiconmenupick, although I think there's enough in
your reply to give it a try.

Maybe I'm not using the right terminology.  When I say the Mac menu bar, I
mean the strip at the top of the screen with the File, Edit, etc menus at
the left, username, search icon and various other app icons on the right

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>