screen math, stacks, fields, and effective screenRect

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sat Jan 17 19:17:46 EST 2015

The difference you're seeing is likely due to the height of the stack including its titlebar versus the height of the card region only of the stack.

You might try seeing the entries in the dictionary for localLoc and globalLoc, used for converting global positions to local, and vice versa.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design