Project Browser... BAAAAD!

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Jan 16 18:30:22 EST 2015

Hi all.

So hearing that I can drag reorder objects in the project browser I thought I’d give it a try. I tried to drag a group up to another position, but it deleted the whole group!!!!! No problem, I’ll just revert to saved right? WRONG! Object still deleted!!!!! So I closed the stack without saving, then reverted the monistic. Object STILL DELETED!!!!! So I closed the main stack without saving, and verified it was not in memory anymore. I then reopened it. OBJECT STILL DELETED!!!!!

I will not be using the project browser anymore. That is just too damned volatile!!! Luckily, I had the most recent version in the cloud.

Bob S