Script to Generate Concurrent Times

Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Wed Jan 14 21:56:27 EST 2015

ha!   I meant new Jersey cows.

We retired all our crazy Holsteins to our 200 acres of guinea grass
across the river.  I say "crazy'  because "Deepti" was  indeed a little
wild... quite ready to chase you in a little Ranger  and 2,000 pounds of
white bovine rushing at you because she thinks you have a bucket of
alfalfa cubes can be very scary...

Whereas these new Jersey's are gentle as lambs. Years ago we had one
Jersey that was so gentle that I could take a nap in the field with my
head on her neck (she was also laying down) and when i would sing to
her, her ears would perk up and tears would roll out of her eyes.  I'm
not kidding.

OK enough of this natural world stuff!
Back to $TZ manipulations!

Swasti Astu, Be Well!