Debugging plugins

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Wed Jan 14 21:36:29 EST 2015

Pete-

> Thanks Mark.

> What I mean is, if errors in the revxxx stack are ignored (I assume that
> means runtime errors?), is there some other way that the stack can
> determine that they happened so they can be handled more gracefully?  Kinda
> like an error in a try/catch loop.

You could patch the IDE. There's a handler in one of the frontscript
libraries (I forget the details off the top of my head) that
determines whether or not to pass the error on for handling.

--
-Mark Wieder
 ahsoftware at gmail.com

This communication may be unlawfully collected and stored by the National
Security Agency (NSA) in secret. The parties to this email do not
consent to the retrieving or storing of this communication and any
related metadata, as well as printing, copying, re-transmitting,
disseminating, or otherwise using it. If you believe you have received
this communication in error, please delete it immediately.