[semi OT] Virtual visits and LC

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 14:12:46 EST 2015

On 14/01/15 21:07, jbv at souslelogo.com wrote:
> Hi list
> A client of mine wants to add a few virtual visits of warehouses
> and appartments on his website. Those virtual visits will include
> various clickable hot spots, for instance to move from one room
> to another, or on various objects and furnitures in the room in
> order to display infos about them when a user clicks upon.
> Furthermore, apart from the website, the same virtual visits will
> be used on a LC standalone, and probably also on a mobile version
> of that standalone.
> Does anyone has any experience with something similar, and
> could recommend any software for such a project ?
>
> Thanks in advance.
> jbv

I don't think you need any other software than Livecode if
RunRev GET A MOVE ON with HTML 5 . . .

. . . Then one should be able to make a virtual visit in exactly the same
way as I did with Hypercard in 1997 [and involving no more programming
than then] in Livecode and then export it as HTML 5 for rolling into a
website.

Come to think of things [ Richard Gaskin ] things have got AWFULLY QUIET
on the HTML 5 front recently ????

A spot of "where we are just now" might not be a bad thing.

Richmond.