[OT] I'm going to go live in a cave

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 02:06:14 EST 2015

On 01/14/2015 07:15 AM, Ralph DiMola wrote:
> Ha ha +1. I won't feel so bad tomorrow when I look at my nasty 8 year old keyboard. But it types so nice. I have an unholy attraction to it.

I use a keyboard that came with a third-hand G3 iMac model 1 that I
bought in a pawnshop
in Dundee for my Mum and Dad a few years ago: the computer is now,
sadly, no more,
but the rather sweet, small form-figure keyboard soldiers on - that's
probably about 15 years old and counting: And! Do I bash the heck out of
it or not?

Richmond.