Odd crash with 7.0.1 and 6.7.2(rc1)

William Prothero prothero at earthednet.org
Tue Jan 13 21:04:58 EST 2015

The app didn’t actually crash with a crash report. It just gave me the bug report email, so it’s probably not reportable and I shouldn’t have called it a crash. This bug teaches me to ALWAYS check if a file exists before trying to link to it. It was part of the code when I was learning LiveCode, but that’s no excuse.

BTW, I noticed that for a number of lines, I had a curly bracket rather than a square one.

e.g put myNumber into myList[xyz”}
Shouldn’t the IDE toss an error alert? Seemed to work anyway. I fixed it anyway.
Best,
Bill

William A. Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org/