Player object

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Tue Jan 13 18:37:31 EST 2015

I don’t believe the player as any sense of “tracks” by itself.  The buttons on the right are for fast forward and reverse (click and hold), but like the play button, they don’t respond well when playing audio only.  Play a movie and you’ll see the results better.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design