Fields Have Labels

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Jan 13 12:13:41 EST 2015

On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 7:41 AM, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com>
wrote:

> You could add it to the request queue, but given their need to finish the
> rest of the items on the Road Map it would be months before you'd have it.
>
> Or you could have it today in just a couple hours as a custom control.

Wouldn't expect it to be implemented any time soon for the reason you
pointed out.  I just want to get it on record so it's not forgotten as a
possibility for the future.  I often see great ideas discussed on this list
but, as with bugs, if they don't make it to the QCC, there's no chance they
will ever be implemented.

I already have it as a custom control and it sounds like others do too but
it would be much more elegant if it was implemented within the engine.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>