Fields Have Labels

Earthednet-wp prothero at earthednet.org
Tue Jan 13 10:32:50 EST 2015

Hugh,
Just a "heads up" re your lcstackbrowser app. I found that it interferes with some of my code. Also, I got a message that it was trying to open one of your handlers and couldn't because code was protected. I do a lot of creating of fields, lines, and graphic elements. I'm trying to finish a project, so don't have time to mess with it, so I had to remove it, as my app behaved oddly.  So, just wondering if your handlers might have names that interfere with mine.

Best,
Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org