RELEASE LiveCode 6.7.2 RC1

Benjamin Beaumont ben at livecode.com
Mon Jan 12 05:40:21 EST 2015

Dear List Members,

We're pleased to announce the release of LiveCode 6.7.2 RC1. This is a
maintenance release focusing on product robustness and quality. We've also
added support for iOS 64 bit apps.

*Release Contents*
This release contains 9 bug fixes:

   - 14308 - Answer color returns the wrong color on OS X after using
   magnifying glass
   - 14306 - IconGravity does not work in windows
   - 14285 - mobileCanMakePurchase() stops in Android
   - 14269 - Play audioclip loops when followed by wait until the sound is
   done
   - 14253 - [[ Player ]] For some videos
   - 14252 - [[Player]] documentation does not include error result for
   setting filename
   - 14245 - Video Player not managing relative paths
   - 14238 - backgroundpattern of a field out of sync if formattedHeight >
   roughly 32768
   - 211417 - mobileExportImageToAlbum don't work on Android

For full details of the changes in this release please see the release
notes:
http://downloads.livecode.com/livecode/6_7_2/LiveCodeNotes-6_7_2_rc_1.pdf

*Getting the Release*
To get the release please select "check for updates" from the "help" menu
in the product or download the installer directly at:
http://downloads.livecode.com

*LiveCode 7.0.2*
In the next few days we'll be releasing RC1 of 7.0.2 which will contain the
above fixes as well as iOS 64 bit support.

*iOS 64 bit support*
Apple's AppStore rules change on the 1st of February requiring that all NEW
app submission contain both 32 and 64 bit binary executables. LiveCode has
been updates to produce iOS apps that comply with this. If you already have
an app in the AppStore you do not need to update it before the deadline,
but any new submission after that date will have to be built with LiveCode
6.7.2 or later.

Warm regards,

The LiveCode Team