Repeat With Repeat

Curry Kenworthy curry at pair.com
Sun Jan 11 23:45:03 EST 2015

Malte Brill:

 > One of the reasons why I always have strict compile enabled :-)
 > Saves me from shooting my foot (rhyming or not) quite a few times.
 > ;-)

Good point! :) The "tLocal gGlobal etc" naming notation also makes it
nearly impossible to commit such errors.

In the last five years I probably had *one* typo that strict compile
would have caught. And I found it right away. But my eyes naturally home
in on typing errors, so strict mode would not be very useful to me
unless my eyesight became worse. Which is always possible!

Best wishes,

Curry K.