Can't Move Backward

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 14:11:30 EST 2015

Hey, if you decide to try the object copy thing, you can use this:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/11957935/mdbRevisionPlugin.livecode
 Heres the disclaimer though.  If you have a stack and substacks (this
includes having a datagrid substack) the results may be unpredictable.
Meaning you might need to re-link behaviors.  The way my revision thing
works, it delinks substacks when you back up set of stacks, then restores
the substack status when recovering.

Definitely needs to be filled out more, but for what it is it works very
well.

To use it, open your stack, open the mdbrevisionplugin stack.  It should
list the mainstacks that are open. There is a list at the bottom that can
be modified, if you have named your stacks in a way that match a filter,
they won't show up, but its easy enough to fix.

Once you see your stack in the list, select it and click backup.  It'll add
the stack to the backed up list on the right.  (You're welcome to look at
any of the 3 whole stacks I have in there right now, the only interesting
one is the roku remote control application.. if you mess with it, you'll
have to change things to reflect the ip address of your roku, its hard
coded for now)

Once its backed up, close everything, open the version of lc you want to
bring the stack into, open the mdbrevisionplugin stack, select your stack,
and click recover.  They should pop right up, at which point you'll want to
save them somewhere safe.

oh. Dislcaimer two, if you recover the same stack more than once it will
come into existence as "copy of ..." so again, any behaviors might get
munged.