Fields Have Labels

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 12:57:59 EST 2015

Oh cool, thanks! Though, honestly I still wonder if the property doesn't
exist as a built in, but the handling of setting a thing called "label" is
earlier in the message path (in the engine somewhere), so the setprop you
define is never seen, being caught earlier by the engine.  (since the
setprop can't designate an associated object, the engine wouldn't know to
ignore it? )

Interesting, the only setting of label that fails (so far) is setting the
label of a card, so I guess that would be one that truly doesn't have the
built in property. Ignore the above! Thanks for the information, I
appreciate it.