Can't Move Backward

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Fri Jan 9 15:20:43 EST 2015

I believe what Mike was suggesting was to turn on lock messages, then use “Open Stack…" in the File menu to launch the stack.  This should prevent any startup scripts from firing, and you should then be able to choose "Save As…" and resave the stack.

I haven’t done this with 7.0.1 but have done this often with 6.x and previous stacks.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design