Crash-a-lot just became critical

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Jan 9 15:12:28 EST 2015

On Fri, Jan 9, 2015 at 11:55 AM, J. Landman Gay <jacque at hyperactivesw.com>
wrote:

> But you're right that problems would occur with a card or stack level
> handler that assumes a mouseEnter was always triggered by a control.

Right.  Pretty sure I have some card level mouseEnter handlers that check
the mouseControl and act accordingly.  I'll have to go back and check they
work correctly if the mouseControl is empty.

I just checked the release notes for 6.7 and there's no mention of this
change in them, nor anything in the dictionary.  Added a note about it to
the dictionary with my lcDictNotes plugin, free, CE compatible (feels good
to finally be able to say that!) at http://www.lcsql.com/free-stuff.html

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>