Crash-a-lot just became critical

Peter M. Brigham pmbrig at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 09:02:15 EST 2015

I'm not sure I understand. Are people saying that in some newer versions of LC the mouseEnter message is not sent to the control being entered but rather directly to the stack? If this is so, what happens to the target function? Does it still return the control the mouse is entering? I'm still using OSX 10.7.4 (Lion) with LC 5.5.1, so if the target doesn't identify the control I'd have to rewrite hundreds of scripts to upgrade to a newer version.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig