Code repository

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Jan 8 21:20:43 EST 2015

Mike-

> I don't suppose there is a step by step anywhere that walks a person
> through the steps to build a full livecode community distribution?
> Starting at the very very beginning, how to download the source, what
> prerequisites need to be installed.. I'd be trying to do so on Linux or
> similar (if I can get it going on linux, I'd also like to try and get it
> built for openindiana)

The steps, including the prerequisites, are listed in the readme on
runrev's github main page. They may be slightly out of date by now,
but in general that should get you started.

--
-Mark Wieder
 ahsoftware at gmail.com

This communication may be unlawfully collected and stored by the National
Security Agency (NSA) in secret. The parties to this email do not
consent to the retrieving or storing of this communication and any
related metadata, as well as printing, copying, re-transmitting,
disseminating, or otherwise using it. If you believe you have received
this communication in error, please delete it immediately.