Sticky Popup Menu?

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Jan 7 13:42:12 EST 2015

Hi Scott,
Another approach to this might be to have an invisible scrolling list field
which you make visible at the appropriate time.

You could set it to allow multiline selections or perhaps insert a
checkmark or something to indicate the selected lines using the htmlText or
the imageSource property of the line.

I guess you'd also need a button to close it so perhaps it would be an
invisible group rather than just the field.  Or just close it when the user
clicks anywhere outside it.

Bit more limiting in appearance options but might work depending on your
needs.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>