Moving a Group Smoothly

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Jan 6 01:31:38 EST 2015

On 1/5/2015 5:55 PM, Mike Bonner wrote:
> Don't know if it will help, but have you set the layermode of the group to
> dynamic, and set the acceleratedrendering of the stack to true prior to the
> move?

That's what I was going to suggest too. It's necessary. Also, only the
group should be dynamic; every object within the group must be static.
Setting the controls inside the group to anything but static will
actually cause a slowdown.

Also, acceleratedRendering is not saved with the stack, it has to be set
in the script before any movement occurs. I usually do it on
preOpenStack or somewhere else early on.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com