Project Browser vs App Browser (was "script scope variables inexplicably becoming unset")

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Mon Jan 5 13:29:53 EST 2015

On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 12:44 AM, FlexibleLearning.com <
admin at flexiblelearning.com> wrote:

> I think most folks are only interested in whether it actually works,
> whether
> it suits their workflow, and whether it does what they need.

I agree with that.  My own personal approach to that is that I wouldn't buy
a product without trying a demo or at least having a money back policy of
some sort. that it's hard to figure that out without a hands on demo.

You could say that the video is a demo, it's just hard to get all the
features of a product across in a relatively short video.  But maybe that's
enough.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>