LC 7.0.1 RC4/Windows 7 - Dictionary disappears

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 10:05:20 EST 2015

Brilliant.  Thanks Bjoernke!  Now that you tell me, I do remember seeing
that happen years ago (probably with the dictionary then too).

I do love it when you gurus answer a question, as I'm 99% sure the answer
is going to be right before anyone even attempts to try the solution.  I'll
bet it's the GM too. I've never used the GM myself, so if that's what's to
blame, it's surely something the IDE is doing to the dictionary.

You were right: the loc was set off into the -32Ks.  That a restart did not
fix the problem should have pointed me in the right direction.

Regards,
Bernard