LC 7.0.1 RC4/Windows 7 - Dictionary disappears

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 09:22:54 EST 2015

Sometimes the dictionary will not appear, even though it's listed as open
in the IDE.  According to the openStacks() it is open, and querying the
visible of it returns "true".

I can see it listed in the Windows of the IDE.  I can bring it up in the
Application Browser and inspect its properties.  But nothing I do will
bring it to the fore.  It's not minimized.  Going to it, or toplevelling it
effects no change.

If I use the MB to close the stack, then try to re-open it from the IDE's
menus, I am back to it not appearing again.

Anyone else seeing this?  Anyone got a recipe to make it happen?

Regards
Bernard