Moving a Group Smoothly

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 23:45:39 EST 2015

I've recently used move and after some troubleshooting am quite happy with
the result.

I'm on Mavericks - I have not moved to Yosemite due the many complaints on
how slow it is - maybe a factor, maybe not.

some suggestions.

Why haven't you specified a time? or did you preset the moveSpeed property ?

What does it look like if you use:

on mouseUp
   move group "SettingsDialog" relative 0,-853 in 2 ticks without messages
end mouseUp