Whiteboard animations

tbodine bodine at bodinetraininggames.com
Sat Jan 3 19:32:57 EST 2015

Hi Bill.

There's no native import support for SVG right now. I know the graphics
engine was overhauled using the Skia library, which should add a lot of
capabilities like SVG, but I don't see any access to SVG import from the
IDE.

The LC roadmap only says: "Vector Shape Object -- Use widget framework to
write this control"

So if SVG is part of the Vector Shape capability, then we're waiting for
widgets (LC 8).

Here's some discussion of this on Stack Overflow:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16521267/livecode-how-to-use-svg-images-on-cards

Tom Bodine