replaceText problem

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sat Jan 3 12:35:37 EST 2015

Hi Jacque,
It's part of a script I use to get a product ready for release.  I'm
already calling revDebuggerClearAllBreakpoints (which I think is what is
called when you select the Clear All Breakpoints menu option) but I think
that only clears red dot breakpoints not breakpoint commands.

Looking into this further as there's a note in the dictionary that says not
all regex characters are supported and dictionary examples that include any
type of regex are conspicuous by their absence.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>